STUDIO KATIA Interactive autumn card

Monday, October 16, 2017

Hello, everyone. Natalia is here and today I would like to show Autumn interactive card with foxes and pumpkins.




First I started to color with Touch Twin and Copic markers all the main heroes: foxes, which I stamped with the "Foxes" set, pumpkins with "Meowy Halloween" set and fur-trees from "Winter Kobi" set, using Memento inks. According to color palette of characters I got, I toned two pages with Distress inks with prevailing of yellow and pink colors. Then I used the die from "Dotted Patterns: Scallop Frame" set to cut of the frame and through window for shaker.





The most interesting part started - positioning. First my goal was to put characters so, that 1st and 2nd pages look self-sufficient separately or together. Here the leafs from "Together we bloom" set helped me a lot, they wonderfully completed the composition.




Now I want to tell about my shaker with Wow-effect.



The similar construction I've made once, but now the difficulty was in a lack of place for shaker. First I wanted to put leafs there, thinking it would be cool they to fall when I remove the plug, but then I realized that they can stuck in there. So I hung leafs on golden strings and fill the shaker with Gold Dust Seed Beads and Silver Dust Seed BeadsCrystal Rainbow FusionCrystal Clear Fusion.
 On the photo below I intentionally didn't cover "technical process" to show how this construction works (not difficult, actually).



If you would like to review my work closely - see the video.






Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
Natalia

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© znatka2007. Design by FCD.