STUDIO KATIA two Christmas cards

Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Hello, everyone. Natalia is here. Today I would like to show you 2 Christmas cards.
On the first card I used simple technique but it always looks spectacularly.



I took flowers, leaves, berries from Merry Poinsettia set and stamped everything on paper for markers using Memento inks. Then I colored it with Touch Twin Brush and Copic Sketch markers. i cut all painted elements with dies from the set and placed them on workpiece. 





After that I repeated all actions from previous tutorial related with "Be Merry" sentiment. I glued sentiment on foam tape and decorated card witj drops from Clear Round Drops mix.


  

Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
Natalia

1 comment

Latest Instagrams

© znatka2007. Design by FCD.